iPhone users get trapped with the various AOL errors, and the AOL mail not working on iPhone is one of those. AOL Mail is a subsidiary of Verizon communications and a free web-supported email service offered by AOL. It is a web-based email service that allows the users to stay connected with friends and families through sending and receiving emails in a secure, convenient manner. So, to solve the issues get immediate response from the professionals via AOL Customer Service Phone Number.
Many users face AOL email not working on iPhone error while using the AOL mail. So, we here intend to help the victims. Therefore, carefully read the steps discussed below regarding AOL not responding issue.
If you are using an iPhone, then carefully set up AOL email on iPhone application. However, at some point, the user encounters Aol mail not working on iPhone problem. Thus it is not complicated at all to fix the AOL mail on iPhone not working issue. So, the victims are suggested to follow the steps as provided below to get out of trouble.
Some users claim that they are facing AOL Mail login issues or are unable to access to their AOL account. Thus, users strongly advised to communicate with experts and get solution for the problem related with the AOL.
Reasons behind AOL mail not working
- There might be several reasons behind AOL mail not working; hence we have below mentioned the primary possible reasons behind this problem correctly. So, scroll down and check the information discussed below.
- Poor internet connection leads to AOL mail not working on iPhone
- An outdated version of AOL.
- The incorrect username and the password lead to this issue.
- Thus, these all were the possible reason behind AOL mail not working problem. So, if you all find the article informative, then please do share this post with others.
Effective Steps to Resolve Aol mail not working on iPhone
The users who are facing the Aol Not Working on iPhone, for them we have here penned the easy and straightforward steps to fix the AOL issues. The victims should implement the steps discussed below to fix the problem.
Method-1 On and Off Airplane Mode
To resolve the issue, make sure that you have a proper internet connection. Sometimes, slow internet or no internet connection results in AOL Mail not working on iPhone. Therefore, for that follow the steps mentioned here below.
- Start the Airplane mode and then turn off the iPhone
- Swipe up the iPhone screen to reach the control panel screen, and from there turn “ON” the airplane mode and then turn “OFF”.
- After this, get your iPhone connected with the Wi-Fi network and ensure that you have a secure Wi-Fi available.
Method-2 Update Network Settings on iPhone
- If after trying the steps, if the issue does not get fixed, then follow the steps mentioned below in method 2.
- Open the AOL email setting for iPhone.
- From there go to General
- After that, go to the reset option.
- In the reset option, go to the reset network settings
- It results in resetting wi-fi network details.
Method-3 Add or Remove AOL Account Again
The users who are still facing the Aol email not working on iPhone error, they should add or remove AOL account with the help of the steps penned below.
- Open the AOL mail setting for iPhone and then from there go to the account and password.
- After this, a list of Account and Password will open. So, from there, choose the one which you want to remove from the application.
- Now you need to click on the AOL account, you will get redirected to a new page.
- From there click on the delete account option mentioned at the bottom of the screen.
- After this perform the steps mentioned below to add the AOL mail on iPhone.
- Go to the AOL iPhone settings option.
- Then, take the cursor to the Accounts and Password option and click on it.
- Now go in the Add Account on iPhone section
- Carefully sign-in with the help of AOL email address and password.
So, we hope the steps provided above were satisfactory to fix the issue stated AOL mail not working on iPhone. Thus for an effective solution for AOL not responding error get in touch with the geeks of AOL team via AOL customer service phone number.