While using the AOL software for browsing the internet, a history of the website visited by the user recorded and saved. Therefore, deleting the AOL history from time to time keeps the browser from running slower than normal. Thus, users suggested deleting the American online history if sharing the software with other users. Otherwise, they could access the downloaded files or the website which the user has opened earlier. So, follow the step by step instructions to delete AOL history. If any user who fails to complete the task, then they all should take help from the AOL customer service team.
Ways for AOL history delete
For an improved browsing experience, all users should check the ways to AOL history delete as described here. We hope that through the help of the methods provided below, one could quickly get aware of how to delete AOL history for my browser.
- First of all, open the AOL software.
- After this on the top of the AOL screen, click on the keyword located.
- Then a menu will get displayed on the screen.
- From there, select the “Go to keyword” option provided inside the menu.
- Then a box will get open on the screen.
- Now, inside the box, type “Browser Settings” and click on “OK”.
- A browser settings window will get opened on the screen.
- Then, near the top of the “Browser Settings” window, click on clear my footprints option.
- Now from there, click on “Select footprints to clear” option.
- Then, select footprints to clear window will get displayed on the screen.
- Select the boxes next to the “Browsing History”, “Clear Search History”, Cookies and Browser cache in the “Select footprints to clear” window.
- After this, click on the “Clear selected footprints” button.
- Then, after doing this, history will get deleted.
We hope that from the ways provided above, it would have become easy for all users to get aware of the steps to delete AOL history. So, this was all about the ways regarding history delete for your American online web browser.