AOL mail is known as one of the most excellent mail service used across the globe. Millions of active users share business documents, files, images and much more through AOL Mail. For AOL account, there are many security features. AOL allows the users to experience a wide range of features which includes calendar, mail, folders and much more. But sometimes it happens that the users experience blerk error 1 in AOL mail.
The users who are facing Blerk error 1 when they access their AOL mail and looking for the solution, then they all are at the right platform. Here in this post, we have stated the simple and straightforward steps to get out of AOL mail blerk error 1.
The Blerk error 1 occurs when there’s an issue in the verification process of AOL Mail. This type of issue arises due to the outdated browser. The users encounter such error due to the problem in the authentication process for AOL Mail. So, to get rid of the authentication problem, we have here provided the steps for all users to resolve the AOL blerk error. User may also go for live support option through toll-free AOL support phone number.
What is Blerk error 1?
Before we proceed further for the solution to solve the Blerk error 1, first of all, get aware of what is Blerk error 1 in AOL mail. It is mainly a browser-based error. The users come across such type of problems when they are using an outdated or the older version browser. The older version or the obsolete version of the browser results in the Authentication process issue.
The reason behind Blerk error 1
There could be a couple of reason behind this issue. Following are the most common reason which leads to AOL blerk error 1.
- The error arises due to the older version of the web browser.
- Some issues with the AOL Desktop Gold
- The collection of history or unclean cookies might result in this type of problem.
Effective steps to fix this AOL blerk error 1
This type of error occurs due to settings of the web browser or if the web browser used is of outdated version. The steps to resolve the problem varies depending on which browser is used. So, check the browser and follow the steps accordingly to fix the AOL blerk error 1.
- Internet Explorer
- Make sure that the latest version of the internet explorer is used. Follow the steps penned below to fix the problem.
- First of all, open Internet Explorer>>> go to Tools option in the menu bar.
- From there, choose Internet options and click on the security tab bar.
- Click on the Internet Zone and mark the check to Enable Protected checkbox.
- After this, click on the trusted sites zone and then mark the check to the Enable Protected Mode Check-box.
- Now, close the internet explorer and then restart it again.
- Blerk Error 1 in Google Chrome
To fix the issue, follow the steps provided below.
- Open the chrome browser and on the top right click three horizontal dots.
- Now from there, select the settings option and then click on the advanced option.
- After this, in the drop-down menu of “Advanced” option, click on the Privacy and Security option.
- Scroll down and click on the “Content settings” option.
- Click on the cookies, from there go to “see all cookies and site data” option.
- Click on the “Remove all” option.
Somehow after applying all these steps, if the problem persists the same, then get in touch with the professionals AOL Support Phone Number and ask them to provide help to provide a solution for Blerk error 1 in AOL mail. Thus, if you all find the steps satisfactory, then please do share this post with others who are also facing AOL mail blerk! error 1.